No products in the cart.
Booking, cancellation and pricing
Your Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the agreement between Iron Fit Coach (“Us”, “We”, “Our”) and You (“The Client”) when You pay for a Membership with Us and/or use Our Services. You are advised to read these Terms carefully. By continuing with Your Membership application and whenever You use Our Services, You confirm that You understand and accept all of the Terms below. Please note acceptance of Your application for Membership is at Our absolute discretion.
By agreeing to these Terms, You acknowledge and agree that in entering into this agreement You are not relying on any promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding except as expressly provided in these Terms.
We are flexible, so you can pay for a membership monthly or as you go, per session. You can also choose the date you want your membership to start, so you’ll only pay from your first session onwards.
A la carte/total flexibility
Booking have to be made before the beginning of the month
Late bookings or bookings during the month are accepted.
Monthly packages have to be booked in advance before the beginning of the month. Late bookings or bookings during the month are accepted so you’ll only pay from your first session onward (to the end of the month)
How to book
You can book by sending us an email now at: [email protected]
- Your name and contact number
- Where you would like to train
- The day(s) and time
- Your goals
Cancellation and swapping policy
A la carte sessions and 2 persons training pay as you go.
- Clients must cancel out of a training session with at least 24 hours notice to be an “early” cancel. These cancellations have no charge. However, cancelled sessions with at least 24 hours notice within the month can be swapped to a day and a time available on the schedule and before the end of the month.
- Cancellations within the 23h hour’s time period of the start time of the session will be charged the price of the session.
Monthly Package sessions
- Clients must cancel out of a training session at the beginning of the month to be an “early” cancel. These cancellations have no charge.
- Cancellations within the month will be charged the price of the session. However, cancelled sessions within the month can be swapped to a day and a time available on the schedule and before the end of the month. Please note that acceptance of special swapping requests (e.g. swapping a session to a day scheduled the following month) could be done at Our absolute discretion.
- If a class is not cancelled (no show) or cancelled with less than 24h notice for 3 times or more in any one month, the client will lose their advance booking rights for the period of 30 days.
Iron Fit Coach Cancellations
The same cancellation and swapping policy stated above apply to us.
A la carte/total flexibility
- 1 session, “pay as you go”, not booked and paid the day of the session:
- 1 Session booked and paid in advance
- 4 sessions booked and paid in advance (no cancelation)
- 8 sessions booked and paid in advance (no cancelation)
- 16 sessions booked and paid in advance (no cancelation)
2 persons training
850thb/hour and per person (Pay as you go)
– No cancellation
– Possibility to swap a session before the end of the month
5h paid in advance = 800thb per person
10h paid in advance = 750thb per person